KSID/JSID Young Fellow Collegiality Awards
Who is Eligible?
- A member of the JSID who is currently active in investigative dermatology at an university department or a laboratory or an institution in Japan
- Under age 45 at the end of March 2024.
- Not a professor
- Submission of an abstract for KSID Annual Meeting
- The past awardee of the Young Fellow Collegiality Awards will not be accepted.
What are the Benefits?
- The awardee will attend the 2024 KSID meeting and give an oral presentation at the Frontier Symposium.
- The KSID will waive the registration fee for its annual meeting and will provide a travel fellowship award of US$500 and lodging for three nights.
How Many Awards will there be?
How do I apply for an award?
- Make sure you submit an abstract for the 2024 KSID.
Deadline for abstract submission: 31 December 2023
See KSID website for details:
- Apply by e-mail to:
Deadline for applications: 31 December 2023
Applications should include:
- Application form
- A copy of the abstract submitted for the KSID meeting
Application form（WORD 16KB）
Who will judge the applications?
The judging panel of the JSID.
The JSID will announce the names of the successful applicants around January 2024.
The JSID and KSID very much hope that these awards will help develop the careers and profile of young researchers by providing the opportunity for international exchange and collegiality.
Recipients of the KSID/JSID Young Fellow Collegiality Awards
Yutaka Matsumura (University of Tsukuba)
Kazunori Yokoi (Osaka University)